Diamond Tome Crystal-Free Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive skincare procedure that uses a diamond encrusted wand to gently remove dead skin cells making your at home skin care products work more effectively. With little to no downtime, microdermabrasion is a great treatment to gently polish your skin while stimulating collagen and elastin leaving your skin with a healthy glow. It is an excellent procedure to combine with other anti-aging treatments such as photorejuvenation and chemical peels.
What To Expect:
- Results are immediate.
- Mild redness without any signiﬁcant downtime.
- Reduces the effects of aging by softening lines, evening and toning skin, improving acne scarring, tightening pores, extracting blackheads and white heads and reducing light brown discoloration.
- Microdermabrasion is especially helpful in treating keratosis pilaris (clogged pores of the upper arms).
Areas That May Be Treated
Contraindications To Treatment
- Sunburn in the treatment area.
- Active acne, cold sore or shingles in the area of treatment.
- History of post-inﬂammatory hyperpigmentation or melasma is a relative contraindication as microdermabrasion may worsen these conditions.
- Chemical peel within 2 weeks of treatment.
What To Do Prior To Treatment
- Refrain from sun exposure a week prior to treatment.
- Refrain from using Retin A or exfoliants for three days prior to treatment.
What To Do After Treatment
- Use a daily SPF of 30 or greater and refrain from sun exposure for 1-2 weeks after treatment.
- You may resume your normal skin care routine typically within one week.
- Chemical peels should not be performed in the treated area for at least 1-2 weeks.
Click here for our scheduling and payment policies
Results may vary. ANEWU Medical Spa, P.C. is reputable for customer satisfaction for completed treatments. Unless otherwise noted, testimonials provided for ANEWU Medical Spa, P.C. are customers of ANEWU Medical Spa, P.C. who have undergone complete treatment(s). Individual results may vary. No treatment is promised to provide permanent results and a guarantee is neither provided nor implied. Read our full disclaimer here.